Acteon Satelec P5 Newtron XS Non Led
- The Newtron technology enables real-time adjustment of the tips' single plane oscillation amplitude (Cruise Control™) which means a smooth, constant and powerful vibration during treatment.
Acteon Satelec P5 Newtron XS
It preserve teeth with perfect ultrasonic vibrations and stell tip quality. Combining the benefits of powerful Newtron® technology in the state-of-the-art control module and the ergonomics of the patented Satelec Color Coding System, the P5 Newtron® provides the best performance and the widest choice of ultrasonic instruments available in the marketplace today.
The Newtron technology enables real-time adjustment of the tips' single plane oscillation amplitude (Cruise Control™) which means a smooth, constant and powerful vibration during treatment.
- Intelligent NEWTRON technology for the optimal frequency and perfectly controlled, linear oscillation of the tip Automatic power regulation based on the resistance.
- No fine manual adjustments necessary.
- High-precision application.
- Painless, tissue-conserving treatment.
- Largest selection of tips on the market with more than 70 different tips for any indication area.
- Unique color coding system for easy power selection with each tip LED light handpiece for more power, better visibility and greater working comfort.
Colour coding significance :-
- GREEN :- Low power, low amplitude, delicate treatments: Periodontics.
- YELLOW :- Medium power, medium amplitude, precision treatments: Endodontics.
- BLUE :- High power, high amplitude, intensive prophylaxis.: Scaling.
- ORANGE :- Very high power, maximum amplitude, special procedures : Prosthetics and restoration.
- Supply voltage : 115-230 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Equipment electric classification : Class II - BF type
- Self-contained irrigation : Yes
- Classification according to 93/42/EEC Directive : Class IIa
- Operating conditions : Intermittent duty 10 min. / 5 min.
- Max. power consumption : 30 VA
- Irrigation flow rate : 7-40 ml/min.
- Min. vibration frequency : 28-36 kHz
- Water pressure : 1-5 bar (15-72,5 PSI)
- Water filter : 60 µm
- Dimensions (DxWxH) : 290x158x125 mm
- Footswitch (DxWxH) : 95x70x30 mm
- Handpiece cord length : 2,0 m
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
- 1 Unit