Fgm Allcem Core Dual Cure Resin Cement
3 in 1 material
Indicated for core build-up, cementation of posts and crowns.
Chemical curing in environments where light does not reach and light curing to facilitate the core build-up work.
Possibility of radiographic diagnosis.
Easy to Handle
The product is applied evenly inside the root canal, dispensing manual mixing and insertion with Lentulo drills.
High resistance to bending and compression.
Adhesion to any substrate:
Excellent adhesion to dentin, enamel,
CAD / CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal
Due to its balanced viscosity, Allcem Core provides excellent flow properties for cementation and allows core build-ups to be easily sculpted into the desired format, enabling perfect adaptation of future prosthetic crowns.
By combining practicality with mechanical resistance, Allcem Core is simple to use and a reliable product that ensures the rehabilitation of severe loss of tooth structure.
Definitive cementation of
- Intraradicular posts (fiberglass, carbon or quartz and metal)
- Prosthetic crowns (ceramic, laboratory resin, metal or metal-ceramic).
- Indirect Restorations (inlays, onlays, overlays)
- Preparation of crown or core build-up
- With the operatory field free of humidity (under relative or absolute isolation),
start preparing the canal in the length previously determined by the Whitepost (FGM) protocol.
- The application of phosphoric acid and dental adhesive in the canal shall follow the protocol of the respective products used, according to the adhesion procedure.
- Using the auto mixing pointer with intra channel applicator, put cement into the channel and position the pin.
The overflowing cement may be used to make the abutment and further material should be added around the pin.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||₹0.00|
1 Syringe of 6 gm