Angelus Mta Fillapex Endodontic Sealer 12gm
- MTA-Fillapex is an bioceramic endodontic sealer based on MTA, developed by Angelus
Angelus Mta Fillapex Small Tube
MTA-Fillapex is an bioceramic endodontic sealer based on MTA, developed by Angelus (Londrina/Parana/Brazil) and launched commercially in 2010. It is a new product that combines the proven advantages of MTA with a superior canal obturation product. Its formulation in the paste/paste system allows a complete filling of the entire root canal, including accessory and lateral canals. MTA, present in the composition of MTA-Fillapex, is more stable than calcium hydroxide, providing constant release of calcium ions for the tissues and maintaining a pH which elicits antibacterial effects. The tissue recovery and the lack of inflammatory response are optimized by the use of MTA and disalicylate resin. The product is eugenol free and will not interfere with adhesive procedures inside the root canal. Also, it does not cause discoloration of the tooth structure.
- MTA-Fillapex is indicated for filling root canals of permanent teeth. It can be inserted with the gutta-percha points or with Lentulo drills.
- It can also be used with thermal condensation techniques (heated gutta percha) because the boiling point of MTA-Fillapex is 150°C.
- In patients with hypersensitivity against the resins or other components of the product.
- In perforations, resorption sites and apical plugs (these cases must be filled with MTA Reparative Cement (Angelus MTA))
- Presence of MTA in the formula: allows the formation of new tissue, including root cementum.
- Biocompatibility : rapid recovery of tissues without causing inflammatory reaction.
- High Radiopacity : perfect radiographic visualization.
- Does not stain tooth structure as it is free of eugenol and bismuth oxide.
- Excellent Flow : the flowable consistency of MTA-Fillapex is engineered to penetrate and also to fill lateral canals.
- Setting expansion : provides excellent sealing of the root canal, avoiding the penetration of tissue fluids and/or bacterial recontamination.
- Calcium ion release : induces rapid tissue regeneration in sites with bone lesion and microbial activity.
- System paste x paste : easy handling and insertion
- Working time : allows adequate working time to be used by specialists and/or general practitioners.
- Easy removal : allows easy removal for retreatment, particularly when used with GP.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
- 1 x 7.2g Base paste
- 1 x 4.8g Catalyst paste
- 1 x mixing pad