Angelus MTA Mineral Trioxide Aggregate 1gm
- MTA is used for root canal perforation, root end resection, apexification, pulp capping & pulpotomy.
Special Price ₹4,175.00 was ₹5,500.00
Angelus MTA - 1 Gm White
Bioceramic reparative cement
MTA is used for root canal perforation, root end resection, apexification, pulp capping & pulpotomy.
- Treatment of perforations of root canal and furcation caused iatrogenically or by caries lesion.
- Via canal treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption.
- Surgical treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption.
- Periapical surgery with reverse filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulpotomy (removal of affected coronal pulp to preserve vitality of remaining pulp tissue)
- Apexogenesis (induction of root development in vital teeth with an inflamed coronal pulp)
- Apexification (induction of formation of a mineralized barrier at the root tip of young permanent teeth with incomplete root development and a necrotic pulp)
- Ions Calcium Release : Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Biological action : ;Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cementum.
- Easy to use : does not lose properties due to moisture of oral tissues.
- High alkalinity : Bactericidal.
- Low solubility : Does not disintegrate.
- Biocompatible to oral tissues : Low inflamatory response.
- Adequate compressive strength : Can be used as base restoration material.
- More radiopaque than dentin and bone : Easy radiograph visibility.
- Setting time of 15 minutes : Possibility of immediate restoration.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 Piece.