Kavo Kerr Aribex Nomad Pro X Ray Machine Discontinued
- The NOMAD Pro offers an enhanced user interface, preset and programmable exposure settings, and additional time-saving features.
Aribex Nomad Pro– Handheld X-Ray System
The NOMAD Pro joins the family of award-winning Aribex NOMAD™ handheld dental X-ray systems, the most advanced systems on the market today. The NOMAD Pro offers an enhanced user interface, preset and programmable exposure settings, and additional time-saving features. Its lighter weight and cordless design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and efficiency. One NOMAD Pro does the work of multiple conventional X-ray systems, making it extremely economical. The leading technology of NOMAD Pro provides the highest level of safety, quality and patient care for your dental practice.
- Entire unit weighs just slightly more than five pounds.
- Handheld and portable design moves from room to room, eliminating need for multiple units.
- Perfect for use with children and special needs patients.
- Ideal for clinical, hospital, home-health, nursing home, and out-of-office use.
NOMAD PRO – MODERN RADIATION SHIELDING
- The external backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding are specially designed to protect the operator from radiation exposure. In fact, the exposure from using the NOMAD Pro is less than one percent of allowed occupational doses.
- Whether you use the latest digital sensors, dental film, or phosphor plates, the NOMAD Pro will produce high-quality diagnostic images.
NOMAD PRO – TIME SAVINGS
- The NOMAD Pro color LCD user interface, simple touch controls and handheld design save time for the operator and patient.
- Handheld design allows operator to stay with patient, thereby reducing time required for X-ray procedures
- Simple controls built-in for quick adjustment of exposure time
- Custom exposure settings may be saved for fast recall
- Icons quickly identify tooth, receptor and patient type
NOMAD PRO – CLEAR IMAGES
- The NOMAD Pro produces the highest quality images.
- No blur from hand movement
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high resolution images
- High-frequency, 60kV DC x-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
NOMAD PRO – LONG BATTERY LIFE
- Hundreds of images can be obtained from one battery charge. The battery is incorporated into the handle, which is easily removed for charging. A battery icon on the LCD user interface displays current battery levels and indicates when it needs to be charged. The NOMAD Pro system comes with two battery handles and a charging cradle to always ensure a charged battery.
- Battery : Lithium Polymer, 22.2V, 1.25 Ahr
- Anode voltage : 60 kV true DC
- Anode current : 2.5 mA
- Exposure time range : 0.02 – 1.00 s
- Focal spot : 0.4 mm
- Quality Equivalent Filtration : >1.5 mm Al
- Source to skin distance : 20 cm
- X-ray field : 60 mm round
- Maximum duty cycle : 1:60
- Total weight : 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.)
- 1 Unit.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
- 1 Unit.