Eco30 Self Developing Dental X-Ray Films
- The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
Eco 30 Self Developing Dental X-Ray Films
The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
Available as a self-contained packet with a monobath solution in one end and an adult size film in the other, the ECO-30 x-ray is fully developed in 50 seconds.
- Just milk it 40-50 seconds, film is ready
- No need for developer, fixer and dark room
- Develop X-Ray quickly
- Ideal standby for RVG clinics in case of malfunction of RVG/computer
- It is recommended for endodontic and implant procedures, nursing home dentistry, mobile dentistry, late night emergencies, and in case of equipment failure.
- The developed x-ray can be archived for up to 10 years.
- 50 films - Size 30.5 mm x 40.5 mm
ISO FORMAT 2
|EXPOSUE CHART||OBJECT||TIME (70 kV8 mA)|
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
- 50 films per pack - Size 30.5 mm x 40.5 mm