Endodontic Sealers & Cements
Prevest Eposeal Plus Resin Based Root Canal Sealer
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha or silver points.
- EpoSeal can be used together with gutta percha or silver root canal points.
- It can be used for all established and more recent root canal sealing techniques.
- It is also suitable for the single point method, thermoplasticize method and all condensation techniques.
- During root canal re-treatment if EpoSeal is used in combination with G.P points the root canal filling can be removed easily.
Prevest NanoSeal S Root Canal Sealer
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha points
- Radiopaque and eugenol free.
- Excellent flow and superior bio-compatibility.
- Expands by 0.2% to give a tight seal.
DiaDent Dia Proseal Epoxy Based Root Canal sealer
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta percha methods.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.