Endodontic Sealers & Cements
Ivoclar Apexit Plus Root Canal Sealer Double SyringeSpecial Price ₹5,199.00 was ₹6,800.00
- Excellent tissue tolerance.
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion.
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals.
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application).
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature).
Biodinamica Interim Kit Intermidiate Restorative MaterialSpecial Price ₹650.00 was ₹999.00
- Zinc Oxide and Eugenol (modified) based material;
- Reduced setting time – 5 to 8 minutes;
- The color of the powder is ivory;
- Easy to manipulate and insertion inside dental cavity;
- Presents strength;
- Presents resistance to abrasion;
- Antiseptic and sedative properties due to Eugenol;
- Insoluble on oral environment;
- Biocompatibility as a pulp protective;
- Promotes marginal sealing;
- Easy to remove.
Brasseler Endosequence BC RRM Fast Set Bioceramic Based Sealer Cement PreorderSpecial Price ₹19,999.00 was ₹26,000.00
Brasseler USA is redefining endodontic obturation...Gone are the days of using hydrophobic sealers and expensive carriers which shrink upon cooling. Using modern material science (bioceramic nano-technology) Brasseler USA has developed a bioceramic sealer and bioceramic point which allows you to achieve 3-dimensional bonded obturation at room temperature with absolutely zero shrinkage! Brasseler USA is the first company to develop a premixed bioceramic sealer and root repair material for use in endodontics. The favorable healing and handling characteristic of bioceramics make them ideal for endodontic applications. Enjoy learning more about bioceramics in endodontics and contact Brasseler USA if you have any questions or would like to place an order.Learn More