Endodontic Sealers & Cements
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Denpro Zitemp Quick Set ZOE Cement
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Easy mix powder liquid composition.