Prevest Fusion Ultra DC Dure Cure Resin CementSpecial Price ₹1,150.00 was ₹1,500.00
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Dual curing-light and self curing (Initial set time 2 minutes, final set time 5 minutes).
- Low film thickness - Low solubility in oral fluids.
Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,750.00 was ₹1,850.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹2,799.00 was ₹3,400.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
Ivoclar Multilink N System Pack Resin CementSpecial Price ₹7,050.00 was ₹8,999.00
- The universal luting composite system Multilink N is suitable for the adhesive cementation of metal, metall-ceramic, all-ceramic and composite resing restorations.
- The luting composite and self-etch adhesive (Multilink N Primer) of the Multilink N-System are specially co-ordinated.
Biodinamica Master Dual Cure Resin CementSpecial Price ₹2,799.00 was ₹3,500.00
It was developed in a way to present high adhesive strength, high flexural strength and high degree of conversion in photopolymerization. It has great ease of application due to the presentation of the two components in a double body syringe, guaranteeing the application in the proper proportions and the homogeneity of the pastes, preventing the incorporation of bubbles in the product.Learn More
It has economic tip.
Sun Medical Secure Starter Kit Resin CementSpecial Price ₹4,999.00 was ₹5,800.00
- Incredible sealability
New SEcure’s 4-META adhesion brings you incredible sealability, to protect the tooth from marginal leakage, and sensitivity.
- Exceptional bond strength
SEcure shows significantly higher bond strength to tooth structure than most other simplified adhesives.
- Extremely easy to use
Apply SEcure Primer onto the cut enamel and dentin. Keep it wet for 10-20 sec., and gently air blow the surface to dry it. Then, dispense SEcure cement directly from the auto-mix tip into the restoration and seat it. That’s all there is to it.
SEcure is dual-cure cement, so it’
- Incredible sealability