Prevest Eugenol 15 mlSpecial Price ₹140.00 was ₹150.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹190.00 was ₹250.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹625.00 was ₹850.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
Ammdent TempTing Non Eugenol Temporary Luting MaterialSpecial Price ₹645.00 was ₹751.00
- Ammdent Tempting is a Non -Eugenol Hydraulic Temporary Luting Material