View as Grid List
Prevest Fusion Flo Flowable Composite Intro KitSpecial Price ₹599.00 was ₹650.00
- Filling of smaller cavities.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration class III to V.
- Repairs of fillings & veneers.
- Optimal flowability.
- Higher filler loading of 70% w/w.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Lower polymerisation shrinkage.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
GC Revotek LC Intro Set Light Cured Temporary ResinSpecial Price ₹2,415.00 was ₹2,850.00
- Single-component composite resin.
- Ideal consistency.
- Light-proof storage case.
- Simple cementation.
Kerr Herculite Precis Composite KitSpecial Price ₹4,550.00 was ₹6,500.00
- The Herculite brand, recognized across the globe, has expanded into the world of nanohybrid composites.
- Employing the latest in nanoparticle technology, this universal composite features optimal handling and high polishability, lifelike esthetics, great wear resistance, and increased radiopacity - everything a clinician needs
Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Bulk Fill Syringe IVA & IVBSpecial Price ₹2,399.00 was ₹2,999.00
- Versatile application and shading options.
- Special filler technology.
- Bulk fill possible.
- Esthetic results.
- Low shrinkage and shrinkage stress due to the shrinkage stress reliever.
Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Flowable CompositeSpecial Price ₹835.00 was ₹950.00
- Excellent wetting behaviour allows for convenient application in all areas.
- Outstanding stability – ideal for Class V restorations.
- High level of radiopacity for a sound diagnosis.
- Optimum partner for Tetric N-Ceram.
Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Composite KitSpecial Price ₹4,450.00 was ₹6,500.00
- Low shrinkage
- Low wear and high strength
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculptability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible.