Dentsply Fluorocore 2 Plus Refill Pack Blue
Dentsply Fluorocore 2 Plus
Out of stock
- FluoroCore 2 is indicated for conservative to aggressive core build-up applications.
Special Price ₹5,825.00 was ₹7,835.00
FluoroCore 2 is indicated for conservative to aggressive core build-up applications. Fluorocore 2 offers an automix syringe delivery with excellent depth of cure, 3mm in 20 seconds, superior strength and stackable viscosity for ease of placement.
- 2 Fluoride-Releasing Dual Cure composite core build-up material consists of two-components, base and catalyst, which when mixed form a dual-cured, highly filled, composite resin core build-up material.
- FluoroCore2 core build-up material uses a biocompatible urethane resin and is supplied in two shades, blue and tooth colored.
- The blue shade permits clear differentiation of the core material from tooth structure.
- The tooth colored shade can be used where esthetics and show-through of the core are of primary concern.
- FluoroCore2 core build-up material is available in a convenient dual-barreled syringe.
- This delivery system simplifies direct, precise intra-oral delivery and minimizes product waste.
- The use of a compatible dentin/enamel adhesive prior to the placement of FluoroCore 2 core build-up material is mandatory. FluoroCore 2 core build-up material is compatible with numerous dentin/enamel adhesive systems.
- Urethane Dimethacrylate.
- Di- & Tri-functional Methacrylates.
- Barium Boron Fluoroaluminosilicate Glass.
- Camphorquinone (CQ) Photoinitiator.
- Silicon Dioxide.
- Benzoyl Peroxide.
INDICATION FOR USE :-
- Vital or non-vital tooth core build-up (replacement of existing restorations and/or lost tooth structure) as a base prior to fabricating an indirect restoration.
- Pack of 4 Syr+3 Bonds.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||₹0.00|
Write Your Own Review
Dentsply Fluorocore 2 Refill -Blue
- 4 x Automix Syringes - 4.75g each
- 25 x Mixing Tips
- 25 x Intraoral Tips
- 10 x Endo Intraoral Tips