View as Grid List
Prevest MTA Plus Trial Pack 1gmSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹3,999.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Prevest Calcium Hydroxide PowderSpecial Price ₹69.00 was ₹70.00
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.
Meta Metapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform Single Syringe PackSpecial Price ₹899.00 was ₹1,100.00
- Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy.
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
- Internal and external root resorption.
- Weeping canal.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹190.00 was ₹250.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Carvene Gutta Percha SolventSpecial Price ₹199.00 was ₹220.00
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene.
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene.
- Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.
Prevest Eugenol 15 mlSpecial Price ₹140.00 was ₹150.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Chlor X Chlorhexidine Based Root Canal IrrigantSpecial Price ₹245.00 was ₹250.00
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemomechanical preparation It is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).
Prevest Calcigel Calcium Hydroxide Paste Intro PackSpecial Price ₹190.00 was ₹250.00
- Temporary root canal filling.
- Internal & external root resorption.
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine.
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine. Radiopacity for checking treatment.
- Perfect pulp protection.
- Syringe for direct application.
Prevest Dolo Endogel EDTA Gel Intro PackSpecial Price ₹220.00 was ₹250.00
- For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 17% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Syringe tip delivery. Unsurpassed chelating action.