Endodontic Sealers & Cements
Brasseler Endosequence BC RRM Fast Set Bioceramic Based Sealer Cement PreorderSpecial Price ₹19,999.00 was ₹26,000.00
Brasseler USA is redefining endodontic obturation...Gone are the days of using hydrophobic sealers and expensive carriers which shrink upon cooling. Using modern material science (bioceramic nano-technology) Brasseler USA has developed a bioceramic sealer and bioceramic point which allows you to achieve 3-dimensional bonded obturation at room temperature with absolutely zero shrinkage! Brasseler USA is the first company to develop a premixed bioceramic sealer and root repair material for use in endodontics. The favorable healing and handling characteristic of bioceramics make them ideal for endodontic applications. Enjoy learning more about bioceramics in endodontics and contact Brasseler USA if you have any questions or would like to place an order.Learn More
Prevest Eposeal Plus Resin Based Root Canal SealerSpecial Price ₹1,435.00 was ₹1,600.00
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha or silver points.
- EpoSeal can be used together with gutta percha or silver root canal points.
- It can be used for all established and more recent root canal sealing techniques.
- It is also suitable for the single point method, thermoplasticize method and all condensation techniques.
- During root canal re-treatment if EpoSeal is used in combination with G.P points the root canal filling can be removed easily.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM MaterialSpecial Price ₹190.00 was ₹250.00
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Ivoclar Apexit Plus Root Canal Sealer Single SyringeSpecial Price ₹2,299.00 was ₹3,999.00
- Excellent tissue tolerance.
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion.
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals.
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application).
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature).
J Morita Vitapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With IodoformSpecial Price ₹3,558.00 was ₹4,555.00
- Premixed Paste - for immediate use with minimal material waste and clean-up.
Prevest Eugenol 15 mlSpecial Price ₹140.00 was ₹150.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prime Dental RC Seal Root Canal Sealant Epoxy Bonded Eugenol FreeSpecial Price ₹439.00 was ₹566.00
- Root canal sealant.
- Epoxy bonded.
- Virtually formaldehyde free.
- Shrink free set.
DiaDent Dia Proseal Epoxy Based Root Canal sealerSpecial Price ₹1,550.00 was ₹1,600.00
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta percha methods.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.