MTA (Mineral trioxide aggregate)
Angelus MTA Mineral Trioxide Aggregate 2 Doses .28gm
- Ions Calcium Release: enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Hydrophilic: can be used in humid areas without losing properties.
- High alkalinity: antibacterial properties.
- Low solubility: does not allow leakage.
- Calcium oxide: promotes tissue biocompatibility.
- Aggregated oxides: great compressive strength.
- High radiopacity: higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization.
- Setting time of 15 minutes: shorter setting time than similar cements.
Dentsply ProRoot MTA Sealer 0.5gm Packet
- ProRoot MTA is compositionally formulated to have the physical properties, setting requirements and characteristics necessary for a clinically effective root repair material.
Prevest MTA Plus Trial Pack 1gm
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Maarc MTA Repair Material
- Excellent Handling Properties
- Fine Grain
- Fast Setting
- Pure Mineral Tech : No Discoloration
- Bactericidal effect due to High pH
- Promotes mineralization of tissue
- High Strength make is suitable as base restoration material
- Good radiopacity
Dengen Dental MTA All In One
MTA ALL IN ONE root canal sealer intended for the permanent sealing of root canals and may be used in combination with root canal obturation materials.It can Also Be Used For Perforation Repair. Learn More