GC G-Aenial Universal Flo Syringe A2 Shade
- G-aenial Universal Flo by GC is an advanced flowable composite used for direct restorative purposes.
GC G-Aenial Universal Flo Syringe Refills
G-aenial Universal Flo by GC is an advanced flowable composite used for direct restorative purposes. These flowable composites have been specially formulated to achieve higher strength and wear resistance properties in addition to esthetics and ease of handling. This makes G-aenial Universal Flo stand out among the various flowable composites available. It operates like a low viscous flowable composite and performs like a restorative composite. Available in an innovative delivery system, it has enhanced handling and placement characteristics. G-aenial Universal Flo can be used to restore cavities ranging from Class I to Class V. It has higher strength than any of the other leading flowable composites. The material exhibits a higher level of gloss retention than others. It is a bis-GMA free product that enhances biocompatibility. This flowable composite material can be used with a self-etch approach on the dentin and a total etch approach on the enamel.
- Direct restorations of Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities.
- Sealing pits and fissures.
- Sealing hypersensitive areas.
- Repair of aesthetic restorations.
- Repair of defect margins of temporary prostheses.
- Blocking out undercuts.
- Liner or base.
- Esthetic flowable composite.
- High flexural strength.
- High wear resistance.
- High gloss retention.
- Innovative delivery system.
- Speical filler technology using 200nm sized particles.
- Easy handling.
- 16 shades in three opacities.
- Bis-GMA free.
- Superior handling properties.
- No voids present during placement.
- Highly esthetic with exceptional gloss.
- Sustained luster.
- Excellent durability.
- Long lasting restorations.
- Attach the dispensing tip to the syringe
- Remove any possible air from the dispensing syringe by pushing the plunger forward with the tip pointing upwards until the material reaches the tip opening
- Place the dispensing tip close to the cavity and dispense the material.
- The material can also be dispensed onto a mixing pad and transferred to the cavity using instruments
Light Curing :
- The tip of the light cure unit must be placed close to the surface of the restoration.
- Material should be placed in layers and cured.
- Insufficient curing or discolouration may be expected when using low light intensity
- 1 gm Syringe Shade A2
- 3.4 gm Syringe
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
- 3.4 gm Syringe