Hanau Wide Vue Arcon Articulator With Spring Facebow
- The HANAU™ Wide-Vue Articulator is a semi-adjustable tracking, Arcon-type Articulator.
- The HANAU™ Spring-Bow is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient's maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus.
The HANAU™ Wide-Vue Articulator is a semi-adjustable tracking, Arcon-type Articulator.
Lingual visibility is unobstructed and is the most generous of any articulating instrument. This open format allows for easy viewing during positioning and observation of tooth-to-tooth contacts of cast models and final prosthetic appliances.
The Wide-Vue readily accepts the HANAU™ Spring Bow, Earbow or the Facia Facebow.
The incisal guidance fits into an anterior slot; Move the guidance forward or backward to maintain vertical alignment.
Can Work On 10, 20, 30 Degree.
- Adjustable Bennett (0 degrees to 30 degrees)
- Adjustable Condylar Guidance (-20 degrees to +60 degrees)
- Adjustable Incisal Guide.
- Orbitale Indicator.
- Dual End Incisal Pin.
- Technique Manual.
Accessories available are : Flat Plastic Anterior Table, Broadrick Plane Analyzer, Adjustable Incisal Pin.
The Wide-Vue Articular is Arcon in principle. It is easier for students and clinicians to relate its movements to the human mandible because the Condylar Guidances are associated with the Upper Articular Member, as the patient's Glenoid Fossa is a portion of the cranium. The Condyle of the Articulator is a part of the Lower Member and functions as the condyle of the patient's mandible.
The HANAU™ Spring-Bow is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient's maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus. It is capable of preserving this clinically accepted relationship and transferring it to a HANAU™ or other brand articulator. For indirect or direct mounting to all HANAU™ and DENAR® Articulators (except Hanau Model 145).
- Detachable transfer clamp assembly.
- Accessory indexes.
- Built-in reference pointer.
- Automatically centers for outstanding accuracy and patient comfort.
- Unit may be sterilized by steam autoclave for cross-contamination control.
- Priced to be competitive with most brands of earpiece facebows.
- Transfer clamp attaches directly to the articulator which allows for multiple measurements with only one facebow required.
- Allows for transfer clamp assembly to be used with DENAR®, SAM, Whip-Mix articulators.
- Facilitates in aligning the measuring bow with the horizontal reference plane.
- Transfer clamp assembly.
- Anterior elevating assembly.
- Mounting platform with built-in cast support.
- Bitefork and biteplane.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Material Of Articulator||Metal|
|Type Of Articulator||Semi Adjustable|
|Type Of Mounting Plates||Non Magnetic|
- Hanau Wide Vue Articulator With Spring Facebow (EMI Available)
- With 5 Mouting Plates (Plastic)