Hu Friedy 3/4 After Five Gracey Curette SRPG 3/4
- Available in EverEdge Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
Hu Friedy SRPG 3/4 After Five Gracey Curette
Ideal for instrumentation in deeper periodontal pockets, the 1/2 After Five Gracey Curette's thinner blade and elongated terminal shank (3 mm) provides better clearance around crowns and superior access to root contours and pockets 5 mm or more in depth.
Available in EverEdge Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
- Designed to adapt to a specific area or tooth surface.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :-
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more and better clearance around the crown.
- Blade thinned by 10% to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Graceys offers exact adaptations and control.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||N/A|
- 1 Piece.