Dentbay International Shipping
We will ship to most countries around the world.
HOW TO ORDER
Add items to your Shopping Cart and click on the Checkout Button.
When you proceed to checkout, choose from the applicable billing and shipping countries.
Shipping fees will be added later. International Customer is requested to change the Currency from Top to $ for making a purchase.
All International Orders are protected by Paypal
All transactions are settled in U.S. dollars.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for international orders using Paypal.
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping to avoid fraud.
Your credit card will be billed at the time your order is shipped.
*Please make sure the billing address and CVV match the credit card/banks record on file.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TARIFFS & TAXES
Any import duties, taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
Dentbay does not charge any Taxes on International Orders.
*International Orders may require 3-5 or more business days of additional processing time prior to shipment.
*If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
*We can ship to US Freight Forwarders and your friends and relatives in US.
Certain brands or products may not be shipped internationally, due to manufacturer restrictions.
Certain Manufacturer's Promotions are valid for Indian customers only.
If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you via email.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
A customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original domestic, customs, taxes, VAT and international shipping charges.
*In special cases, if you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from your local customs office.
Contact that office directly for details.
* Restocking Fee 20%
Country Specific Pages
Septodont Aseptol SA Ultra Suction Unit DisinfectantSpecial Price ₹6,777.00 was ₹7,900.00
- Aldehyde-free formula
- Dissolves saliva, blood and organic materials from suction lines (saliva ejector, surgical aspiration)
Biodinamica Interim Kit Intermediate Restorative Material (Discontinued)Special Price ₹650.00 was ₹999.00
Buy Similar Product HereLearn More
Diadent 2% Gutta Percha PointSpecial Price ₹190.00 was ₹300.00
- By using hand jigs to roll our Gutta Percha, we are able to produce the most precise and resilient points possible. Hand jigs produce a point with a smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal. DiaDent's GP are latex free and radiopaque.
- DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.
GDC Luxatip Luxator For Tooth Luxation- Dual Edge 5MM + 3MM (DE5)Special Price ₹1,999.00 was ₹2,500.00
- GDC LUXATIP are used to force a wedge between the root of the tooth and the surrounding bone, which helps to loosen the tooth within the socket. Luxatips are often used before the use of forceps to ensure there is some movement of the tooth to be extracted. The tip is curved and rounded and may be straight or angled in a small or large size.
GDC Apexo Root Elevator E302Special Price ₹525.00 was ₹750.00
- Used to loosen the tooth from the periodontal ligament and ease extraction.
- Root elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments or teeth. Medical Tools wide range of root elevator are available to suit diffirent teeth, techniques, and locations in the mouth. Handle is made form Non-Magnet stainless steel (never rust) while tip is made from hardened stainless steel last longer.