Itena Totalcem Resin Cement
- For cementation of: crowns bridges posts inlays & onlays , Self-adhesive on: enamel, dentine, metal ceramic, porcelain, zirconium composites
For cementation of: crowns bridges posts inlays & onlays , Self-adhesive on: enamel, dentine, metal ceramic, porcelain, zirconium composites
“Finally, a self-etching/self-bonding cement where you can almost feel the low film thickness and that your restorations are seating completely! For my own practice, it is a time and money saver with equal or better results to any cement in its class.”- Dr. Louis Malcmacher, President, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- All in one! Etching + Primer + Bonding + Cement.
- Exceptional bonding strength : on enamel : 20MPa on dentine : 15MPa.
- Dual curing (Light- or self-curing) : Guaranteed curing in areas with limited light penetration Optimized gel state for an easy removal of excess: simply cure for 3-4s.
- 3 types of intra-oral tips: (fine, extra-fine and ultra-fine Colibri).
- No post-operative sensitivity.
- Extremely thin film (10 μm).
- Not soluble in the oral fluids.
- Perfect seal.
- Radiopaque 250% of Al.
- Fluoride release.
- Can be used on vital teeth.
- 2 shades available: Universal A2 & Translucent.
- Long term shade stability.
- Can be kept at room temperature: no need to refrigerate!
- Compressive strength: 180 MPa
- Flexural strength: 170 MPa
- Hardness (by Barcol): 80
- Water sorption: 12 μg/mm3
- Solubility: 7 μg/mm3
- Adhesive bonding to un-etched tooth enamel: 20 MPa
- Adhesive bonding to un-etched bovin dentine: 15 MPa
- Adhesive bonding to Rexillium: 20 MPa
- Film thickness: 10 μm
- Radiopacity, % Aluminium: 250
- 1-week Cumulative
- Fluoride release: 40 ng/cm2
- Working time: 2 min
- Setting time: 3.5 min
- Compatible with Halogen light: Yes
- Compatible with Plasma arc light: Yes
- Compatible with LED: Yes
HINTS AND TIPS :-
- Before applying TotalCem, the dentine must be dry, but not too dry.
- For inlays and onlays, etching the enamel edges with phosphoric acid is recommended, in order to increase the bonding strength (while taking care of not spreading over onto the dentine).
- How to clean the root canal before applying TotalCem, in order to have an optimum cementation: Remove all residues of gutta percha with a calibrated drill. Pass over it with an ultrasonic probe. Rinse well and dry without over-drying. Apply TotalCem with an extra-fine intra-oral tip.
- TotalCem has not been developed to adhere to enamel with no mechanical support (eg. dental brackets, veneers).
- During the setting of a ceramic inlay or a zircon crown, the following procedure can be followed to improve cementation: Apply hydrofluoric acid for 1 to 3 minutes, rinse thoroughly, dry, then apply silane (DentoBond Porcelain Fix).
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Wallet Cash Back||N/A|
- Itena Totalcem 8gm