Meta Metapex Plus Calcium Hydroxide Paste
Shelf Life: Two years from the production date.
- Do not fill beyond the apex
- Do not use in allergic person
Metapex Plus is a temporary root canal filling material with excellent radiopacity and is an antibacterial, premixed paste composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform.
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Iodoform Silicon Oil
- Temporary or permanent root canal treatment
- Pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- Root resorption treatment
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
Metapex Plus Double:
- 2 x 2.2gm Disposable tips
- 1 ring for direction control of the tip