View as Grid List
Sun Medical Hybrid Bond Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹2,650.00 was ₹3,500.00
- No etching, just one coat
The entire bonding procedure takes 35 seconds, start-to-finish.
Chemically-activated Microbrushes® eliminate mixing.
- Any composite, any curing light
Halogen, Xenon (Plasma Arc) or even LED.
- Thin but robust film
Only 9 microns but almost no post-op sensitivity.
The thin bonding layer results in aesthetic margins and perfect contacts between adjacent teeth. The robust coat blocks both mechanical and chemical stimuli to dentin pulp complex.
- High bond strength.
- No etching, just one coat
GC G Premio BondSpecial Price ₹4,399.00 was ₹4,500.00
- Low pH (1.5) provides effective and consistent bonding.
- Use in all total-etch, self-etch and selective etch bonding techniques.
- Low film thickness (3 microns) enables use with resin cements to bond indirect restorations.
- Universal (8th generation) bonding agent for use in direct and indirect procedures and treatment of hypersensitivity.
- Up to 5 minutes working time.
- Consistent bond strength with easy application.
Ivoclar Vivadent ExciTE F DSC 0.1g Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹5,590.00 was ₹6,666.00
- Simple, one-step system due to the patented, initiator-coated applicator brush.
- No light-curing required if a dual or self-curing composite restorative or luting composite is used.
- ExciTE F DSC is based on ExciTE F and thus offers the same proven physical properties.
- Fluoride release.
- Hygienic Single Dose vessels with applicators in two different sizes: Regular for normal preparations, Small/Endo for micro-cavities and root canals.
GC Solare Bond Universal self etch 7th Generation Bond Adhesive 5mlSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹4,455.00
- Store at room temperature (1-28°C) (33.8-82.4°F)
- SOLARE UNIVERSAL BOND is flammable. Do not use near open flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not store large quantities in one area. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- SOLARE UNIVERSAL BOND is volatile. Use in a well ventilated place. Advise patients to breath through nose.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
- In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, immediately remove with a sponge or cotton pellet. After the restorative treatment is finished, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If the tissue contacted by the material turns white or forms a blister, advise the patient to leave the affected area undisturbed, until the mark disappears, usually in 1-2 weeks. To avoid contact, it is recommended to apply cocoa butter to the area where rubber dam cannot cover.
- Avoid inhalation or digestion of material.
- When spilt on the table or floor, immediately wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Dispose of all waste according to local regulations.
- In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, face mask
Sun Medical Super Bond C & B Kit Bonding KitSpecial Price ₹10,999.00 was ₹14,000.00
- Excellent bond strength to tooth structure (enamel and dentin), metal, porcelain and dental resins.
- Universal dental applications.
- Pulpal safety.
- Formulation of a hybrid layer (resin impregnated layer) in both enamel and dentin. This layer reinforces the tooth surface against recurrent caries and prevents the post-operative hypersensitivity.
- Super-Bond C&B Quick Monomer is a monomer with curing time faster than Super-Bond C&B Monomer.
Ivoclar Vivadent Excite F 5ml Refill Bonding AgentSpecial Price ₹7,122.00 was ₹9,000.00
- Convenient and economical dispensing from the VivaPen (approx. 120 applications).
- Also available in bottles and Soft Touch Single Dose vessels.
- Reliable adhesion, as ExcitTE F establishes a strong bond to enamel and dentin.
- Consistent quality due to its acetone-free chemistry.
- Fluoride release.
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity because dentin surfaces are effectively sealed.
- Versatile system – Accurate fit of indirect restorations due to the low film thickness.
Ivoclar Tetric N Bond Universal Bonding Agent 6gmSpecial Price ₹3,499.00 was ₹5,800.00
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites.
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas.
Prevest Fusion Bond 5 Total Etch Bonding Agent Intro PackSpecial Price ₹675.00 was ₹780.00
- Adhesion of the composite resin for direct restoration.
- Simple to use one step bonding material.
- Excellent adhesion to dentin and enamel.
- Long lasting bonding strength.