Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
Kerr Kavitan Cem Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹999.00 was ₹1,222.00
- Cementation of crowns, fixed bridges, inlays and onlays, screws and posts.
- Cementation of orthodontic bandsand brackets.
- Liners under composite fillings.
- Gel consistency.
- Strong adhesion to hard dental tissues.
- Easy clean-up.
Shivam Industries Zinc Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price ₹499.00 was ₹555.00
- This cement builds on the proven performance of Zinc Polycarboxylate Cements.
Ammdent PC Seal Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price ₹645.00 was ₹799.00
- P C SEAL (Poly Carboxylate Cement ) use for fixation and lining. Fixation of metal metallo porcelain or composite veneered inlays ,on lays .crown and bridges.
Prevest Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,695.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
SDI Riva Self Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,844.00 was ₹2,555.00
- Riva Self Cure range is the ideal radiopaque, self curing conventional glass ionomer restorative materials.
Tokuyama Tokuso Ionomer Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,250.00 was ₹3,555.00
- TOKUYAMA Tokuso Glass Ionomer Luting Cement is a glass-ionomer luting cement which offers superior adhesion, high adhesive strength with less harmful effects to the pulp.
3M RelyX Luting Cement KitSpecial Price ₹4,150.00 was ₹4,899.00
- A resin modified glass ionomer permanent cement that is fast setting, strong and easy to use.
Ivoclar Cention N System KitSpecial Price ₹4,840.00 was ₹5,500.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
View as Grid List