Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
Medicept XtraCem Type 2 Restorative Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹999.00 was ₹1,233.00
- Excellent early translucency – Superior aesthetics.
- Exceptional strength – Long lasting restorations.
- Packable consistency – For ease of handling.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer Cement DiscontinuedSpecial Price ₹720.00 was ₹1,050.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
3M ESPE Relyx Luting 2 Luting Cement Refill PacksSpecial Price ₹4,699.00 was ₹5,666.00
- RelyX Luting 2 by 3M is an advanced, self-curing, radiopaque, fluoride releasing resin-modified glass ionomer luting cement.
Prevest Micron Silver Alloy Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,695.00 was ₹1,800.00
- Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,550.00 was ₹1,888.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
SDI Riva Self Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,844.00 was ₹2,555.00
- Riva Self Cure range is the ideal radiopaque, self curing conventional glass ionomer restorative materials.
Pulpdent Activa Bioactive Base/LinerSpecial Price ₹14,555.00 was ₹15,000.00
- It is the first bioactive base/liner which has all glass ionomer properties in a strong, resilent ionic resin matrix.
Tokuyama Tokuso Ionomer Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹3,250.00 was ₹3,555.00
- TOKUYAMA Tokuso Glass Ionomer Luting Cement is a glass-ionomer luting cement which offers superior adhesion, high adhesive strength with less harmful effects to the pulp.
Shofu Zirconomer Reinforced Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹2,699.00 was ₹3,500.00
- Zirconomer Improved defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big PackSpecial Price ₹2,999.00 was ₹3,677.00
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
Dtech Lute Glass Glass Ionomer Cement GICSpecial Price ₹375.00 was ₹425.00
- Provides excellent adhesion of prosthesis with dentine.
- Releases fluoride.
- Low post operative sensitivity.
3M RelyX Luting Cement KitSpecial Price ₹4,150.00 was ₹4,899.00
- A resin modified glass ionomer permanent cement that is fast setting, strong and easy to use.
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure GICSpecial Price ₹1,080.00 was ₹1,200.00
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
Ammdent PC Seal Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price ₹645.00 was ₹799.00
- P C SEAL (Poly Carboxylate Cement ) use for fixation and lining. Fixation of metal metallo porcelain or composite veneered inlays ,on lays .crown and bridges.
Ivoclar Cention N System KitSpecial Price ₹4,840.00 was ₹5,500.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Prevest PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price ₹550.00 was ₹700.00
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.