Ivoclar Vivadent Fluor Protector NSpecial Price ₹6,099.00 was ₹7,733.00
- 7700 ppm fluoride in a homogeneous solution; approx. 4-times higher concentration after setting.
- Ready for immediate application; effective fluoridation.
- High-yield multi-dose delivery form.
- Targeted, professional application.
- Early prevention measure.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Treatment of hypersensitive cervicals.
- Improvement of enamel resistance against acid.
- Long-term caries prevention.
- Treatment of possible sensitivity after tooth whitening.
Papacarie Dental Caries RemoverSpecial Price ₹4,399.00 was ₹4,500.00
Indications: In the removal of root caries lesions, deep caries lesions and caries lesions in children, babies, adolescents, adults and the elderly. Eliminates decayed dentin preserving healthy tissue without the use of local anesthesia and the use of rotary cutting instruments in most cases. Very suitable for phobic patients with special needs. Deep cavities reduce the risk of pulp exposure.Learn More
Prevest PF Seal Pit And Fissure SealantSpecial Price ₹625.00 was ₹850.00
- Sealing/Filling of the pit and fissure.
- Filling of the small caries.
- Filling of the deciduous teeth.
- New resin formula for strong & long lasting sealant.
- Contains Amorphous Calcium Phospate (ACP).
- Convenient flow through tips.
Prevest MTA Plus Trial Pack 1gmSpecial Price ₹2,999.00 was ₹3,999.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Ivoclar Helioseal F Pit & Fissure SealantSpecial Price ₹1,125.00 was ₹1,250.00
- Helioseal F is a light-curing, white-shaded fissure sealant featuring fluoride release.
- Fluoride is known to: increase enamel resistance via the promotion of remineralisation and inhibition of demineralisation; reduce plaque growth and plaque activity; have a bacteriotoxic effect.