View as Grid List
Zhermack Occlufast Rock Bite Registration MaterialSpecial Price ₹3,299.00 was ₹5,200.00
- Final hardness 95 Shore.
- A Fast: 60 sec permanence in the oral cavity.
- Purple colour.
Coltene Coltoprint NCR Alginate Impression Material₹345.00
- Alginate Impression material The New Universal use Alginate from the World Leaders in Impression Materials
Chinese Gingival Retraction Cord One Bottle Advance BookingSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹999.00You will receive 1 bottleone bottle size 0 ORone bottle size 00 ORone bottle size 000 ORone bottle size 1 ORone bottle size 2
Ivoclar MultiCore Flow Core Build Up Material 3.5GmSpecial Price ₹1,550.00 was ₹1,761.00
- The self-curing MultiCore core build-up composite, which may be optionally light cured, brings flexibility to your dental practice.
- Two techniques, two curing methods and four shades provide an optimum foundation for the reconstruction of vital and non-vital teeth with part or most of the clinical crown missing.
Zhermack Zetaplus Indurent Gel Catalyst OnlySpecial Price ₹450.00 was ₹490.00
- Reduces mucous compression in the phase of insertion in the oral cavity.
- Excellent hardness after setting.
- In the two-stage technnique, it acts perfectly as a special tray .
- In double mixing, it adapts to the consistency of low viscosity fluid.
- Variable working and setting times according to catalyst quantity (Indurent gel).
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Zeta 7 Spray.
Maarc Bite Registration WaxSpecial Price ₹389.00 was ₹500.00
- Bite Registration Wax sheets contains Aluminium particles which gives even heating
- Bite Registration Sheets are dimensionally stable, does not shrink or distort
- Bite Registration Wax are ideal for checking and maintaining accurate occlusal records
- Bite Registration Wax when heated at 55°C it turns in to ‘Dead Soft’ in less than 1 minute
- This Wax adapts to every details and sets by water or room temperature i.e. 27°C.
Ultradent Porcelain Etch RefillSpecial Price ₹1,399.00 was ₹1,650.00
- Porcelain Etch is a viscous 9% hydrofluoric acid
- Etch is easy to control and place
- Will not stain composite or resin cement
- Silane is a single-component solution
- Yields highest porcelain-to-resin bond strengths1
- Porcelain Etch and Silane may also be used on lithium disilicate (IPS e.max®2 ) restorations