Pulpdent Lime Lite Cavity Liner 4 Syringe Pack
- Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials.
Pulpdent Lime-Lite Cavity Liner
Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials.Releases favorable calcium, hydroxyl, fluoride and phosphate ions. These are known to be beneficial to tooth structure, to stimulate secondary dentin formation and to have cariostatic properties.
- Contains Hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin .
- Fluoride Releasing - Radiopaque - Tooth Shade.
- Light Cure base/liner, sets extremely hard.
- Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites.
- Calcium and hydroxyl ions provide benefits of calcium hydroxide.
- Stimulates secondary dentin formation.
- Insoluable in water and oral fluids.
- Convenient syringe dispensing.
- 3ml Syringe.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Dental Brand||3m Espe|
- 4 x 1.2mL/2 gm syringes Lime-Lite Enhanced + 20 applicator tips
GDC Cotton Holder (ACH)Special Price ₹999.00 was ₹1,222.00
Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N Bond Total EtchSpecial Price ₹1,550.00 was ₹2,800.00
DMG Constic Self Etching & Self Adhesive Flowable CompositeSpecial Price ₹3,375.00 was ₹5,000.00
GC Fuji Type 2 Restorative Cement Gold Label Regular PackSpecial Price ₹2,099.00 was ₹2,550.00