GC Aroma Fine Plus Alginate 500gm
Aroma fine is an outstanding name in the field of alginate impression materials. Its enhanced water powder affinity and improved mixing quality without bubbles or inconsistencies have resulted in an ideal alginate material with which anyone can achieve excellent results with ease.
Its moderate thixotropic property, halps in providing a balance of both good drip resistance and good fluidity. This gives patients no discomfort and helps the dentist carry out his work smoothly.
- Ultra Fine Alginate Particles with enhanced powder water affinity and improved mixing properties.
- Flows under light pressure giving a smooth, homogeneous result.
- Increased patient acceptance as Aroma Fine is tasteless hence.
- it will not stimulate salivary flow.
- Has a refreshing spearmint smell.
- Moderate thixotropic property with good drip resistance. This property ensures less gagging reaction from the patient.
- Snap set properties.
- Decreased working time which decreases holding time in the mouth.
DIRECTIONS TO USE :-
- Measure the recommended Powder Liquid ratio.
- Mix for 20 seconds. Because of enhanced powder water infinity and ultra fine alginate particle size, a homogeneous mix can be obtained within 20 seconds.
- Insert the tray containing the mixed Aroma Fine and hold in place.
- Rinse and Disinfect. Eliminate excess water. For best results, pour case immediately after rinsing.
- Aroma Fine 40 x 500g Normal Set 0101F914-0000.
- Aroma Fine 40 x 500g Fast Set 0101F915-0000.