Durr Dental VS 300 S
The combi-suction unit is a suction unit with an integrated separation unit. Separation within the treatment station (e.g. chair) is no longer necessary. The suction unit separates the fluids and solid particles sucked up during treatment from the air using a two-step separation system of cyclone separator and separation turbine. The separation turbine is especially effective at preventing fluids and blood foam from being sucked into the turbine section of the suction unit. The fluids sucked up are continually being rotated at high speed and transported to the waste system; thus, there is no interruption of suction due to the system being too full. The suction system is mounted on rubber mountings, which reduce vibration and operating noise.
- Continuous high suction power of 250 l/min at the cannula.
- Robust VS suction technology with automatic separator to seperate liquid from solids.
- Guarantees high reliability.
- High suction performance within seconds.
- Flexible installation by custom-made program & functional accessories.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION :-
- Voltage (V 1~) : 230
- Frequency (Hz) : 50/60
- Current consumption (A) : 2.9/3.7
- Power (kW) : 0.58/0.8
- Speed (rpm) : 2,850
- Vacuum (mbar) : 180
- Cyclic duration factor (S1) : 100%
- Max. fluid flow rate (l/min) : 4
- Noise level dB(A) approx. : 63 - 65, with housing approx. 54 - 56
- Dimensions (H x W x D cm) : 37 x 31 x 31 and 51 x 36 x 36 (with housing)
- Weight (kg) : 12.5, with housing 20
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- The suction unit has been designed to produce a vacuum in order to suck up saliva, rinsing water and other fluids which occur during dental treatment and which are transported to the waste water system.
Installation in medical facilities :
- As far as was possible, all requirements concerning Medical Products have been taken into consideration in the design and production of these appliances. Thus, the appliance may be installed in any facility providing medical treatment. Where the appliance is set up in a medical clinic or other facility, then the requirements demanded under directive 93/42 EWG as well as all relevant standards must be observed on installation.