- Ions Calcium Release: enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Hydrophilic: can be used in humid areas without losing properties.
- High alkalinity: antibacterial properties.
- Low solubility: does not allow leakage.
- Calcium oxide: promotes tissue biocompatibility.
- Aggregated oxides: great compressive strength.
- High radiopacity: higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization.
- Setting time of 15 minutes: shorter setting time than similar cements.