Shivam Tempfil G Temporary Filling Material
- Tempfil- G are temporary filling materials self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.
Shivam Industries Tempfil G Temporary Filling Material
Tempfil- G are temporary filling materials self-curing under humidity for temporary filling of cavities.The final hardness of the three variants decreases in the sequence of listing. Tempfil- G can be removed in one piece without residue. Not all products are available in all countries.
- Recommended for temporary restoration of cavities in the interval between tooth preparation and the permanent cementation of completed inlays and as a cementing medium for all type of temporary crowns.
- Use an instrument to fill the required quantity into the wet cavity.The hardening process starts after a few minutes. Avoid any exposure to chewing pressure for about 2 hours after application.
- Deep cavities need not be filled completely. If the material is used to close up a drug, pressure-free application is recommended.
- Use rotary instruments to remove the temporary filling. Remove the Tempfil- G filling with a stiff probe.
- Due to sensitivity to moisture, close the tube or jar immediately after removing the material, since otherwise the viscosity of the material increases (due to the entry of moisture), and the material may no longer be extractable.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE :-
- Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F.
- Store the product in a dry place.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
- 40 gms Jar.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
- 40 gms Jar.