Shofu Beautifil Bulk Restorative Composite Universal Shade
- Low polymerization shrinkage and shrinkage stress
- Excellent depth of cure of upto 4mm
- Optimal translucency with excellent optical characteristics for remarkable shade match
- High radiopacity and superior mechanical properties
- S-PRG fillers impart sustained fluoride benefit with anti-plaque effect
Beautifil-Bulk is a visible light-cured, Giomer based direct resin system developed for faster, easier and simpler restoration with one single increment of up to 4mm. A unique balance of resin with new monomers and fillers provide deep cure, minimal polymerization shrinkage stress and optimal physical properties with remarkable shade match and all round fluoride protection.
BEAUTIFIL-Bulk Restorative is a light-cured radiopaque restorative material. It is predominantly designed to be used for posterior restorations including occlusal surfaces and can be placed in 4 mm increments. is a sculptable paste designed for dentin and enamel replacement, by building upto the natural contour of the tooth.
- Direct posterior restoration including occlusal surfaces
- Core build up
- Deciduous restoration
All it takes is just one step and one increment of upto 4 mm to replace just the dentin or both dentin and enamel.
DEEP CURE IN JUST ONE INCREMENT:
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||N/A|
1 x 4.5g Syringe