Shofu HyBond Glasionomer Cx Glass Ionomer Luting Cement Mini Pack
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride.
Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride, that helps to improve its physical properties and reduce decalcification of enamel and dentin. The most beneficial effect is that it helps to seal the dentinal tubules to prevent irritation to the pulp.
An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement designed to provide an excellent marginal seal and minimize postoperative sensitivity for permanent cementation of cast metal and porcelain fused to metal crown and bridge restorations as well as metal orthodontic appliances.
- Excellent track record that offers a low film thickness of 18 μ, higher compressive strength, excellent bonding to tooth structure and low water solubility for long lasting restorations.
- Easy mixing, excellent handling characteristics and increased working time with a snap-set reaction once placed in the mouth increases application efficiency.
- Offers Biocompatibility, Radiopacity and High fluoride release.
- High resistance to compression 149 MPa compared with competitive cements.
- Low film thickness, 15 microns optimizing the marginal integrity.
- Radiopacity 1,55mm.
- Low level of acid erosion 0,02mm.
- High fluoride release.
- Capsules with 0,53g.
- Working time 4 minutes and 10 seconds from start of mixing.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Glass Ionomer Cement, Luting Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Universal Shade|
Shofu Hy - Bond Glasionomer Cement Cx Mini Set :-
- 1 x 15g Powder
- 1 x 10g (8.3ml) Liquid