Shofu HyBond Polycarboxylate Cement
- Hy-bond Polycaroboxylate cement is indicated specifically for successful cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliance.
Hy-bond Polycaroboxylate cement is indicated specifically for successful cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliance. Developed with Shofu’s patented Hy-Agent additive (tannin-fluoride),
The Hy-Agent helps to minimize post-operative sensitivity and increase compressive strength.
- Chemically adheres to tooth structure and cast appliances.
- Exhibits high adhesive strength and low solubility.
- Radiopaque, easy to mix and manipulate with a very low film thickness.
- Can be placed on freshly cut dentin with no pulpal irritation.
- Less technique sensitive due to the tannin-fluoride additive.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Zinc Polycarboxylate|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade|
Hy-Bond Polycarboxylate Cement Mini Set Contains :-
- Powder 60gm & 33ml.
- Mixing Pad.