Woodpecker Ai-Pex Apex Locator with Pulp Tester
- 7 Generation Apex Locator With high Accuracy.
- 3.8" LCD Touch Screen.
- Adjustable sound recognition.
- Over 5h wireless working time on full charge.
- Constant current source-Electric pulp testing.
- Anti-inteference software for increased acuracy.
- Unique magnetic swivel stand for 360 rotation and viewing.
- Automatic calibration on startup.
- 4 working modes.
- 6.2s to reach maximum pulse intensity.
- Magnetic absorption-Unique base design.
- Root canal apex finder and pulp vital measurment.
- Multi frequency design, exact accurate.
Woodpecker Ai-Pex Apex Locator with Pulp Tester with LCD touch screen is a diagnostic endodontic equipment used for precise determination of working length of various types of root canals during root canal treatment. This device provide added benefit of determination of pulp vitality with inbuilt pulp tester.
This device is suitable for various complex root canals and is unaffected by blood and residual pulp. Whether the root canal is dry or wet, it can automatically and precisely determine the position of the apical foramen.
It is clinically recommended to make measurement to the 0.0 position and then manually subtract 0.5∼1 mm to obtain the final working length. When the length indicator bar reaches a digital number below 1.5, the machine intermittently emits low-frequency beeps. The closer the tip is to the apical foramen, the quicker the sound is. When the tip reaches the aipc stop,the machine emits continuous-frequency beep.The sound level can deducted as you wish.
Ai-Pex can be connected to an Endo Motor (which support Apex Locator) to allows real-time observation of the position of the file in the root canal during operation and activates many automatic function.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||₹0.00|
- 1 x Ai-Pex Main Unit
- 1 x Measuring Wire
- 4 x File Clips
- 5 x Hooks
- 2 x Touch Probes
- 2 x Pulp Tester Probes
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Power Lead