Woodpecker Motopex Brushless Endomotor With Apex Locator
Woodpecker Motopex Brushless Endomotor
- The device has an adjustable reciprocal angle (reciprocating) - intervals of 10 °, adjustment range from 20 ° to 340 °.
- This option gives the possibility of an exact angle of rotation, which subsequently reduces the risk of breaking the instrument and allows higher productivity.
- Smooth rotation and lower noise make treatment more comfortable for patients.
- Strong power combined with accurate and stable torque help in the effective development of the root canal.
Special Price ₹52,399.00 was ₹59,000.00
1st Brushless Endomotor by DTE / Woodpecker.
New on the market! Woodpecker - widely known and recognized as a pioneer in the development of reliable dental tools.
- Used for preparation and enlargement of root canals, or Endomotor for measuring canal length.
- The doctor with a pacemaker is disabled.
- Patients with cardiac pacemakers (or other electrical equipment)
are warned not to use small appliances (such as electric razors, hairdryers, etc.) patients are disabled.
- Hemophilia patients are banned.
- Use with caution in patients with heart disease, pregnant women and young children.
- Slim Neck.
- More Powerful.
- Precise Rotation.
- Lower Noice.
- Balance Weight.
- Built-in Apex Locator.
- Integrated Length Determination makes Endodontic treatment safer and more efficient.
- Real-Time Display of file Location in the Canal.
- 340 Degree Rotatable Contra Angle.
- Front Centre of Gravity.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Wallet Cash Back||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x Endomotor Unit
- 1 x Charging Unit
- 1 x Power Adapter
- Instruction manual